WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!

Go down 
+5
Amanda
mads
Alan
Admin Magz
Admin Zara
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:33 am

Hello to those who have joned please write here and welcome yourself!
I am Zara the founder and team member!
Thank you for joining

Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters Very Happy

Last edited by Admin Zara on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Hello   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:25 am

Hi am Margaret aka Magz I am one of the founders and Team member of "Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters", First of all id like to welcome all new members who have joined any questions get in touch and we will help you in the best way we can.

Magz Very Happy

Take Care xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters
Alan
Forum Member
Alan

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Hey   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Hi am Alan one of the team members. Just a big hi to everyone and to all the new members. Hope you will find interesting things here. ENJOY the forum.

Alan Team member. x farao
Back to top Go down
mads
Forum Member
mads

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am a friend of Zara and Margaret, who have gotten me into this!

I like the site girls...well done! Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:02 pm

mads wrote:
Hi, my name is Amanda and I am a friend of Zara and Margaret, who have gotten me into this!

I like the site girls...well done! Very Happy

xx

Hi amanda thanks for joining us hope you enjoy it any ideas for the site or investigations let us know.

Zara xx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Forum Member
Amanda

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 pm

Hey there

My name is Amanda and i am one of the team members, i am the sensitive one of the team, i can communicate to spirits, i can see, hear and feel their emotions, which can be quite freaky at times. I am the newest member of the team.

I hope that everybody who joins, has a great time and any problems or questions just let either myself, Zara or Magz know.

xx~ Amanda ~xx
Back to top Go down
bigcraig54
Forum Member
bigcraig54

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:12 pm

HEEEYYYYY GUYS AND GALS...
am craig am very close friends of zara and magz..... Laughing
ave been on a few investigations with them and found it fun we have a good laugh and hope to go on many more.

Craigxx Cool
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi, I'm Thomas or Tom or Tommy...or just "hey you" Laughing

I love all things related to the paranormal have done so since I was a wee boy. Have seen and experienced a few things but nothing concrete.

Can't think of anything else to say so I'll stop talking now Laughing

Tommy x
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Hey tommy thanks for joining the forum hope you will find it interesting and any questions please ask, any pictures again feel free to post them here, Amanda is the sensitive of the team she can see hear and feel them so she would be able to to check out any pictures that you cannot explain.

Zara Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 pm

phoenix1978 wrote:
Hi, I'm Thomas or Tom or Tommy...or just "hey you" Laughing

I love all things related to the paranormal have done so since I was a wee boy. Have seen and experienced a few things but nothing concrete.

Can't think of anything else to say so I'll stop talking now Laughing

Tommy x

Hey Tommy have you ever done investigations before?
Zara Smile
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Thanks for the welcome Zara Very Happy

I haven't done any investigations before, but it is something I would love to do at some point.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:06 pm

Hey

If your interested on trying it sometime let me know then we will invite you out we are doing one on the 15th November. If you want to try it out then feel free to come on it, it will be outdoors so it will be very cold.

zara Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 pm

hey tommy how u doin, welcome to the forum, hope you like it. were did u find our website, any question or pics feel free to use the forum, or if u av any opinions on pics that are already on, im 1 of the founders in the team, any problems feel free to speak with any of the admins and we wll help in the best way we can.

Magz x Smile
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:11 pm

His Magz. I seen a link for this site on a bebo page and came to have a look and I belive I've just added you on my bebo Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:03 pm

Hey there yeh just notice that lastnight and we added you. Thanks for the add.

X Smile
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:54 am

Hi all im Mike, originally from London but now policing in Dumbarton for the last 6 years. Yep thats right I am what you scots would call a bobby.

Ive always been fascinated by all things paranormal ever since my teens. London is a very active place for ghosts. I used to be part of c.o.t.c paranormal investigators but I had to leave as I got promoted up here.

anything else you want to know just ask.
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:55 am

oops forgot to say im male
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:35 am

Hey welcome mike and thank you for introducing yourself!

lol!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:43 am

hey no probs i see you havent done much investigating are you new to this then? Razz
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:47 am

how come you dont have any pics from your last invetigation, did you not capture anything lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:48 am

well yes and no we are new as an organisation but myself magz and alan we use to do it at graveyards and ruines so we took it further as we met Amanda and we all thought hey lets make a team so we have learned from other teams and books and from doing our own experiments on what it would look like if we took pictures of Rain or Dust and lights if you know what i mean! But we are loving it and we explain in the best way we can from our own knowedge!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:50 am

We are not allowed to disclose it am afraid have you actually looked at all the sections???
We had to sign a contract as Historic Scotland did not want us to disclose the location!

Yes we did get stuff just a pity i can put them on am sorry about that!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:52 am

YOU INVESTIGATED GRAVEYARDS, DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT ITS A FACT IN THE PARANORMAL FIELD THAT GRAVEYARDS ARE NOT HAUNTED. sorry bout the caps just realised
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:55 am

thats strange they didnt let you, it would be interesting to see what you got, not very creditable if you cant show anything, whats the point.

I see from other sites in scotland who have been to different historic scotland sites, and they show reports, vids, pics and evp's
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:56 am

ghostlover wrote:
YOU INVESTIGATED GRAVEYARDS, DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT ITS A FACT IN THE PARANORMAL FIELD THAT GRAVEYARDS ARE NOT HAUNTED. sorry bout the caps just realised

Ok graveyards is infact got alot of activity! Ask Christine Paterson from ghost towns but then again that is your oppinion and yours alone!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next