WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

hello im new here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davesr25

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: hello im new here   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:07 pm

posted b4 but does not seem to have showin up but hi there ma names mark
im easy going and have open mind when it comes to the paranormal.
Apart from that you'll have to ask dont know what to say hehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: hello im new here   Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Hey mark welcome to the site youare from youtube aint you? Dont worry about what to say just enjoy the site any oppinions feel free to express them. Any pictures post them on here and if you want to learn about the paranormal or have any ideas about locations to investogate then let us know.

Zara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davesr25

PostSubject: Re: hello im new here   Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:57 am

yea same dave from youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davesr25

PostSubject: Re: hello im new here   Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Can anyone help me.
Get in tune with any thing that may be around me if any thing.
I thing there are a few things that follow me about but a mix of fear and a poor under standing makes it hard to tune into them i have tried meditating which has had mixed results.
I feel the need to ask now as i been on this site now for few weeks and all of you seem pretty cool and open minded to these things unlike a few people i have met in my time.
dont worry i have no great expectations as to any that might or might not be there so i wont be disapointed if there is not
thx for your time
mark Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: hello im new here   Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:50 pm

we will help you in the best way we can, am currently meditating myself. (succeded) Ok those fears can be for a number of reasons if your in tune with yourself and you feel that you do really know that the fear isnt of your own imagination, spirits can also inflict those emotions into you, have you seen things move at the side of your eye and you go to look but when you look there isnt anything there?? then you have company. you may not be meditating properly. Please could you explain what you did to meditate!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davesr25

PostSubject: Re: hello im new here   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

I do see thing out the corner of my eye yes but its not a bad feeling i get when its around . I tend to start medition with lying down and work with my breathing putting my mind in to a state of pure blankness (only way i can think to discribe it) like im standing in a dark room. Then i just let my mind wonder.

the pictuers/moments have been climbing a ladder in to clouds to see a hand reach down that i cant grab. Allow this may not seem + it felt it.
Some times thought i feel what ever is around me is linked to my past live's and i get the feeling for the old and out dated things in life during and after i meditate.
Also have very close links to dogs during medition but sadly they are not my totem animal. And they are not angry agressive beasts unless they have to be hehehe

worst moment ie most - one was a red and black shaped shadow with green flaring eye's that towered over me i got round this by making my self/engery get bigger than that till it was so small it was not a fear and more of an intrest but it was still freaky for 5 mins or what felt like 5 mins

tho hopefully not to sound mad at one point i thought there were lots of things following me around not so much now but some times i still feel like that from time to time

as for fear in my own mind yes i have some of it but its more around my past lifesand the feeling im not doing what i'm ment to be doing ie what i have done in ever other past life one line that pops to mind when i think of this is "your on holiday"
i have no clue what some of this means or if its just the rambling of a young mind but its intresting all the same

Mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: hello im new here   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Hey have you been doing your grounding exercises first??? First start in a chair both feet must be touching the floor at all times. take 3 deep breaths and every breath you exhale feel your body get heavy and your thoughts leave your mind then Imaging roots growing out of your feet and burring in to the earth crust hear or see it happening when you feel that the roots have gone in far enough concentrate on your breathing and every time you inhale imaging your sucking up energy to make a white light inside of you. this is a must u must surround yourself with white light to protect yourself or you will wander and you will attract negatives, eventually went your filled with white light a path will appear follow that path you will come to a gate or door see your name on it be very sure that is your gate/door if you feel its not do not go in or open it. On the other side may be anything mines is a big garden on top of the mountains. everyone is different you may find a favourite place and choose that. Find a bench have a seat or lie on the grass and enjoy the place. i sit on a bench and wait for the wooding bridge to appear and when it comes i walk towards it and start to cross yours might be different. At the end of the bridge i can see a white light call on your spirit guide or relative. you should meet half way and talk with him/her. Ask for help and guidance ask your spirit guide for their name and so on. Always remember your spirit guide will never judge you if that happens then you have an intruder tell them to leave. But you must remember to concentrate on your breathing. Hope that will help you.

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davesr25

PostSubject: Re: hello im new here   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 am

cool thank you will try that tonight not had time to ma self but i'll let you know how it goes

mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davesr25

PostSubject: Re: hello im new here   Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 am

no bad i got on with the grounding really well and got as far as being in the hills heading to the sea, but i feel asleep had really cool dream tho will try again next time i have the house to my self
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello im new here   

Back to top Go down

hello im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WSPR  :: Introduction Section :: Say Hello Here-
Jump to: