WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello everyone! Im looking 4ward to getting to know all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! Im looking 4ward to getting to know all!   Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Hey there, ive just registerd and hope il meet you on a future investigation. My name is Hazel, but i also go by Arielle, i work with the angelic realm and i take Arielle as my Angel name. I love all things paranormal and mystical, im that girl people class as weird lol! If i can help you with anything on how to call upon your own Angels and the Arch Angels to help with situations in your life, spell casting crystals or reiki healing just PM me.

Take care

Love, light and Angel blessings

Arielle. xxx flower
Back to top Go down
http://lightworkers.org/arielle
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! Im looking 4ward to getting to know all!   Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:56 pm

hey thanks for joinin the site you are more than welcome to join us one day. We work with a team of mediums and sensitives from ghost town uk paranormal. Am sensitive myself and have been told by 3 mediums and 1 sensitive which all do not know each other that i will see again. What did i say HA RIGHT lol, but am now meditating and need all the help i can get. met my spirit guide so far and i believe i met a reletive too. I am still nding it hard to get information from them when i met them. But i have found myself getting names from pictures and stuff. feel free to look at the pictures and listine to the evps. Also please feel free to help other members looking for it.

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! Im looking 4ward to getting to know all!   Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Well its great you had conmormation from people who are a little more developed than than you. Your doing everything right, so far, if you want to take your gift further i would start a development circle (theres a few in paisley) or try a course related, i was attuned to reiki in 2004 and it open so many doors for me, its just amazing. I have a few of the clairs too, im finding the clairvoyant part the hardest, but thats down to my lifstyle lol i need to change my diet lol! Doreen virtue the angel therapist says your more open to clairvoyence if you are vegitarian. The key is just to trust your inner guidence and push the ego aside. Mia dolan has a good book on ways to increase your medium skills. Just never stop learning lol!

Haxel. x
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! Im looking 4ward to getting to know all!   Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Its funny u say vegitarian. Am not but i live as a vegitarian as Magz is vegitarian and i cook so i dont go out my way to cook 2 different meals and its alot better for you in the long run. Yeh ive seen on the net for development circles but the one in paisley charge so am looking for one that is free. I found the one in glenburn is free but just need to get the time to go lol. Am not completely in tune with myself but everytime i do investigations am so busy with the equipments so i dont get the chance to relax and be open. ive had on 2 occassions had spirits trying to take over me, makes me feel really hungry after that lol it feels like my stomach has been emptied.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! Im looking 4ward to getting to know all!   Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 pm

I know i have the same problem with time lol! The girlz keep me busy, but when im not dealing with them im doing my angel cards or researching the paranormal lol!

I cant imagine how it was getting taken over by a spirit lol!

I need to relax too when im trying to connect to spirit, i need silence and its even better at night in the pitch black with a few crystals lol

Haxel. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! Im looking 4ward to getting to know all!   Hello  everyone!  Im looking 4ward to getting to know all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Im looking 4ward to getting to know all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WSPR  :: Introduction Section :: Say Hello Here-
Jump to: