WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronnie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:35 am

Hi folks,
just dropping by to say hello to fellow ghost hunters and to wish you all well and every success for the future.

Looking forward to reading all about your thoughts and deeds!

Ronnie
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello Ronnie Thank you very much. How did the Ghost Fest go??? Get any bumps in the night?

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Hi Zara,
Ghost fest was as busy as ever but sadly a bit of a quiet one as paranormality goes!

Looks like you have all been busy getting things together though. Site looks good and all the best with your events too, they can be a great laugh if you get the right crowd.. with less drink if you know what I mean. clown

Take care all.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Yeh i know what you mean been there done that and got a nasty gash on the head for it. I did say that alcohol shouldnt be involved but learned the hard way. I have a meeting lined up to get this all up and running with a guy next week so fingers cross it all goes well. Having a wee tour aswel around all the locations so that will be exciting and just the right location as you can see we are trying to do investigations around Renfrewshire which looks like we may be heading down that road now.

Also am sure one night again you might just get activity at the vaults as we have learned some nights will always be different once you have their trust you might just see more activity when the time is right.

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:58 am

It is an interesting concept with the trust thing I must admit.. There has been places where I would say investigations have shown less activity (or results) the more visits there have been to the location.

I hope you find success in your future renfrewshire invos and being an Erskine man myself I hope I do not see you around this way soon! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Lol scared of the competition lol Just kidding not really interested much of the Erskine area unless its worth checking out. Lol.
Zara x
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:26 am

Hi Zara and TRGH, A long overdue visit to your excellent site again. No longer a member of GHS, but still with a penchant for the paranormal, I am a member of a brand new team called soulsearchersUK, formed with other meaty chunks who also left GHS. Hope you are all doing well in your invos and looking forward to catching up on your excellent work!
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:37 pm

oh right ok, i hope all wasnt on bad terms but hey good luck with the new team, everything is a lttle slow the now for us due xmas coming up but back out there after the new year but have the odd private homes here and there. currently arranging an event so hopefully that will go well. take care.

is there a site for the team your with??? send me link and il add you on.

zara x
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:12 am

Hey Zara,
Yeah pretty much on good terms as far as could be. Just a change in direction where it was time for some of us to leave. Colin, Michelle, David and Myself then decided to start our own wee group. We are taking it step by step but are enjoying every moment. Thanks for the offer of a link... the site is soulsearchers.org.uk.
I'm just getting a site up and running but there is a forum for those that want to come and say hello.

Already we have had two invos one residential and the other at Eglinton Castle on a wet cold wet cold wet wet cold night.. and it was raining too Wink

Thanks again for the good wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland   Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Ghost Hunters Scotland
Page 1 of 1