WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Started when I was 2 years old....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kp2373

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Started when I was 2 years old....   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:54 am

...I was living in Rudlow in England and my mum used to hear me talking to someone in my bedroom and I told her that I was "only talking to the nice old man"...I can vaguely remember seeing the man standing at the top of the stairs one day and my mum saw him too. That's the first experience.....

I was 5 and staying in Easterhouse, playing hide n seek with a friend when I saw something moving in the sky...I stood and watched it and it got bigger and closer until I could feel warmth coming from it...That's when I ran home screaming!!!! lol!

I have been in my current home for 7 years and, although there isn't much now, I feel presences here. A couple don't make me feel too bad but there is one and if I sense it, I am VERY uncomfortable (it's usually in my bedroom). I also see small flashing lights in my peripheral vision, especially near my Sky box and DVD recorder.

I was in hospital 3 years ago and one night someone knocked on my door. Of course I didn't answer, I just wanted to sleep but someone came into my room and I felt them sitting on my bed. I thought it was weird so I turned round to see who it was and there was no-one there! This had happened a couple of times to me but doesn't worry me at all.

I was at an investigation at Renfrew Baths in June and at one point at the start I felt really, really sick and thought I was going to throw up Shocked . It happened after I had taken a photo and the medium told me that I was open and had let a spirit come too close. A couple of days later I was looking through the photos I had taken and in the one I took before feeling sick showed a huge orb! I was thrilled!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Started when I was 2 years old....   Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:36 pm

i am myself sensitive and have a long way to go before i get stronger. i have experience similar things to you except from the thing in the sky gotta laugh at that but I'm not saying its not true just the part you running away screaming lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kp2373

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Started when I was 2 years old....   Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 pm

I laugh about it myself now lol! Looking back it seemed like something from Close Encounters Laughing Laughing Laughing Still puzzles me as to what it actually was though, always will I suppose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started when I was 2 years old....   

Back to top Go down

Started when I was 2 years old....
Page 1 of 1