WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Presence in the workplace EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Presence in the workplace EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Presence in the workplace EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Presence in the workplace EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Presence in the workplace EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Presence in the workplace EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Presence in the workplace EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Presence in the workplace EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Presence in the workplace EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Presence in the workplace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Presence in the workplace Empty
PostSubject: Presence in the workplace   Presence in the workplace EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Was sitting in the office the other day and was doing a wee bit of meditation and I got a strong sense of a young boy or girl in the office. Nothing threatening about them, but one of my co-workers says that she hates being in the office on her own coz it spooks her out. She's such a woos lol! anyway i shall be trying to get some communication going with the office guest Very Happy

BUT i was wondering if anyone has had any spooky experiences in their workplace.

Seems like a good idea for a discussion since its been quiet in here as of late tongue
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Presence in the workplace   Presence in the workplace EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Well magz did say that she finds all of her residents in her work who are in the stages of dying and have been heard to be chatting to someone as if they have been having converstations. Do we see our love ones in the stages of your dying days?????? Ive not had anything nope my work is only like 15-17 years old and i work in a pool so ive not had anything worth mentioning.

Zara x
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

PostSubject: Re: Presence in the workplace   Presence in the workplace EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Its weird now because I don't feel the wee boy/girl around the office anymore, might have just been passing through. The building I work in is not particulary old...however, I have learned that there used to be a funeral parlour on the ground before.

Its been a pretty weird time for me lately and I am picking up on things more. I think its because of the reiki I have been receiving over the past few months. I am also getting training from a reiki master so I shall soon be able to do it as well. She says that when I get my attunement and my energies are more focussed I might get a clearer image of those around me and should be able to communicate fully with my guides, as she says I have a few around me. One of them is a woman, shes really protective of me.

Maybe she is channeling the young boy/ girl in the office
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Presence in the workplace   Presence in the workplace EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Ive heard about reiki healing, Magz mum got it done and she found it really good, throughout the session she didnt get touched by the woman who did it, but she could feel someone holding her hand. Maybe its would be worth trying it out, just to see if it could open me up abit more since ive started going backwards.

Zara
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

PostSubject: Re: Presence in the workplace   Presence in the workplace EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:29 pm

I think its amazing, totally relaxes you. Same things happens to me where she doesnt touch me but i can feel hands on me. Somethimes i hear voices and see things while i'm under it as well. Its an amazing experience
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Presence in the workplace   Presence in the workplace EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:30 am

where are you getting it done? Would you take us to try it?

Zara
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

PostSubject: Re: Presence in the workplace   Presence in the workplace EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm

i was getting it for free from a woman at the community renewal prject, but the govertment has cut all its funding and shes unemployed now. Shes planning to do a wee seminar sometime soon to teach people it, but shes going to train me privately in the next sew weeks. But i will say to her when she plans her wee seminar that you would be interested Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presence in the workplace   Presence in the workplace Empty

Back to top Go down

Presence in the workplace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WSPR  :: Paranormal Section :: Tell us your paranormal experiences here-
Jump to: