WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Empty
PostSubject: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:32 pm

Post your Unexplainable pics here, Amanda our team member will help if she can so if you have something that you really want help with then get them on here! Smile.

Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters
RockerChickChic
Forum Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:36 am

Civil War museum Gettsyburg
[img]Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Civil_10[/img]

Close Up of orb over Civil War museum
[img]Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Civil_11[/img]

Devils Den Gettysburg
[img]Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Devils10[/img]

Devils Den Gettysburg
[img]Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Devils11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Forum Member
Amanda

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:49 am

hiya, dont mean to sound a bit forward here, but i think the first pic of the orb over the building, looks very like the moon to me, there is an orb in the picture but not that one.
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:47 pm

In the last picture i can see th same shape orb from the first one.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Looks lke to me the orb/moon has made it way to to very last picture, can you see that? It is the exact shape and lighting/colour! Thats really weird, cause usually orbs change their shapes abit but that is exactally the same as the top pic. WEIRD but great pictures there.

zara x
Back to top Go down
RockerChickChic
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:56 am

Admin Amanda wrote:
hiya, dont mean to sound a bit forward here, but i think the first pic of the orb over the building, looks very like the moon to me, there is an orb in the picture but not that one.
When I took the picture the moon was behind me and it was not the same shape as that
Back to top Go down
RockerChickChic
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:02 am

Admin Zara wrote:
Looks lke to me the orb/moon has made it way to to very last picture, can you see that? It is the exact shape and lighting/colour! Thats really weird, cause usually orbs change their shapes abit but that is exactally the same as the top pic. WEIRD but great pictures there.

zara x
We took a few pictures of the area Devils Den when there was a lot of people around and nothing showed up on the pictures. When there was just two of us all these different size of orbs started appearing in the pictures. We took a few of them at the place called Devils Den and no two pictures are the same. Then more people started arriving again and making noise and the orbs never appeared on the pictures again. We plan on going back to do some sound recordings as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:08 am

Cool please let us know how you get on with your next visit there, i believe that its really high in activity there,love the pics i really do.

Zarax Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
RockerChickChic
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:17 am

Some more of Devil's Den in Gettysburg

[img]Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Devils12[/img]

[img]Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Devils13[/img]

[img]Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Devils14[/img]

[img]Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Devils15[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:21 am

Nice stuff those orbs are like half moon shapes do you see that? Thats probs why Amanda can see it looking like a moon. Dont know what she will make of it now we will see if she gets anything from it, she is really good at making them out she said something about the first pic you put on that the orb in front of the building was a old man.

Zara xx Smile
Back to top Go down
RockerChickChic
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:25 am

Admin Zara wrote:
Cool please let us know how you get on with your next visit there, i believe that its really high in activity there,love the pics i really do.

Zarax Wink cheers
The place is known as the most haunted in the US so we plan to go back. There is a couple of houses in New York where live that we want to check out as well. I will keep you updated on what we find
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:34 am

Great stuff thanks, hope you get interesting things there next time. Are you an investigator you have a team? I had amazing results on my last investigation and we used a trigger object/ infrared alarm and wow it was fantastic it works realy well.
Zara Smile
Back to top Go down
RockerChickChic
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:36 am

Admin Zara wrote:
Nice stuff those orbs are like half moon shapes do you see that? Thats probs why Amanda can see it looking like a moon. Dont know what she will make of it now we will see if she gets anything from it, she is really good at making them out she said something about the first pic you put on that the orb in front of the building was a old man.

Zara xx Smile
Yes i see the face and if you can zoom in to the orbs ion the other pictures you can see different shape faces in the orbs as well
Back to top Go down
RockerChickChic
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:38 am

Admin Zara wrote:
Great stuff thanks, hope you get interesting things there next time. Are you an investigator you have a team? I had amazing results on my last investigation and we used a trigger object/ infrared alarm and wow it was fantastic it works realy well.
Zara Smile
Not an investigator or part of a team but just me and my husband who are a couple of amateurs who have an interest in this but looking to take it further and check out more places.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:43 am

You should check out teams near you because you will have a ball if you love this sort of stuff lol. You know what your looking for in the pics as alot of people take pics and not relise that they have all those spirit orbs around them, so you would be great in a team. Pity you dont live over here we would asked you to come out with us.

Zara x Smile
Back to top Go down
RockerChickChic
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:32 am

Admin Zara wrote:
You should check out teams near you because you will have a ball if you love this sort of stuff lol. You know what your looking for in the pics as alot of people take pics and not relise that they have all those spirit orbs around them, so you would be great in a team. Pity you dont live over here we would asked you to come out with us.

Zara x Smile
That is a good idea we may have to do that. We would like to take it further and maybe that is the best way to do it.
My husband is originally from Glasgow so he knows the Renfrewshire area quite well, so you never know one day we might be back there sometime to take you up on your offer lol
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Good Good that would be fantastic your welcome anytime!

Zara x Smile
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:36 pm

how do u upload photos?
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:06 pm

hello ok the bit at the top that looks like a picture with a floppy disc on you should see it in the post reply part then host a picture of your choice then click on copy usually its the middle one u copy then click on the picture next to the one with the floppy disc but that one doesnt have a floppy disc on it the click in that box then paste it then click send. If still not sure let me know!

Zara xx Smile
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:10 pm

well hope this works first one shows the orb/ anamoly circled and the following two photos are with the brightness/ contrast altered

Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures 100_0410

Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures 100_0411

Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures 100_0412

what do you all think? there is a story that goes with that night out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:39 pm

I can see a face in there am i right? It looks male but i duuno if am right about that! Amanda what you think?

What is the story tell tell tell hehe Smile

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Admin Magz wrote:
I can see a face in there am i right? It looks male but i duuno if am right about that! Amanda what you think?

What is the story tell tell tell hehe Smile

Zara x

LOL oops i was in magz account there sorry lol
zara x lol!
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:06 pm

I won't name the venue just now, but it was a xmas night out last year. I'd been in the place before but I'd never really liked it. The night out was pretty dull to be honest but I wasn't very comfortable, just had this weird feeling. Anyway, after the meal I went to the toilet and I was the only person in the toilet at the time and I felt like there was someone waiting to jump out on me. I got out of the toilet sharpish (never washed my hands...shame on me Laughing)

The night went on and we were up on the floor having a dance and I looked up to the next level of the hall that looked down onto the dance floor and I saw the shadow of a man looking back at me. I leaned to my pal and asked her if she seen the guy I looked back up and he was gone.

The place is reputed to have a few ghost stories attached to it and I'm trying to find out more
Surprised
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Amazing that is really good am sure you did see it! Would love to investigate there if it has activity! Yeh shame on u for not washing your hand lol! I wouldnt blame you if you had the need of rushing out of there! Poor you lol

Zara x
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Theres a few other fotos from that nite that i'll upload later on.

Another point of interest is that my freinds used my camera and the fotos they took never had any orbs in them at all, but the ones I took have a few.

I'd be very interested to know what Amanda thinks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures   Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Gostie pics,orbs or unexplainable pictures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next