WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:31 am

Please put your ideas here please if your idea gets us the investigations we will give you the opportunity to join us on the investigation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple-Stars
Forum Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:20 am

I'm not really sure where to post this, but does anyone know about 48 Kings Road in Elderslie?

I used to live there and ALOT of stuff has happened.

Any knowledge?

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Hey there purple-star

I was brought up in Elderslie First in park ave then lomond gardens. I havent heard about it no. Ive heard about the flats just where the cemetry is. What sort of stuff happened if you dont mind telling. Thanks for joining our forum and welcome.

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple-Stars
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanks =)

Well.. so many things, it's hard to know where to start!

I'll start with my room first.
Quite a few years ago now, I used to have loads of small posters on my wall. I went for a nap one day, during the afternoon, and fell asleep looking at two of them that were at my eye level. I woke up, and they'd gone. Fuming, I went downstairs, and asked the rest of my family what they'd done with them. Confused, they said nothing and didn't know what I was talking about. Later that day, I opened my bedside drawer to get my diary out, and what did I find? Two posters, each scrunched up in to 2 seperate balls, in my drawer. The two I'd been staring at just before I'd fallen asleep.

There were also strange sounds during the night.... whenever I looked up at my room from the driveway, there seemed to be a strange shape in my room, like the shadow of a person. I ALWAYS felt as if I was being watched, which lead my to talk to myself non stop (I now have mental health issues including manic depression, which is thought to have been made worse by living there).

Throughout the rest of the house, there were sightings at the tops of the stairs, strange noises, smells, etc.

When my sister was pregnant, she went to the toilet in the middle of the night, and when she came out she felt something pushing her towards the stairs, as if she was going to be pushed down them, as she made her way back to her bedroom.

Workmen NEVER finished any jobs.

There was a constant feeling of unease.

Oh, my gran had altzheimers in that house. Now, she came up with ALOT of stories, y'know, as they do. Some would be like 'the lady in my room told me....' etc. She's passed now, but we're now worried that maybe they weren't all her health condition... maybe some were real?

Keys, etc, always go missing. You put them down on the sideboard in the hallway, then they're just.. gone later on. They'll be on a bookcase that you haven't even passed since you've been home.

The lights on the outside of the house used to randomly go off.

Switches in the fuse box switched without anyone touching it - and work men would always say they just couldn't fix it or suggest anything for some reason.

Now, we've moved house. We sold the house to a family friend, so she's in touch with my stepdad alot of the time.
She emailed him the other day saying that she had a joiner round, and he did a couple days work, then never turned up again. A couple weeks later she phoned him to ask if he/when he was ever coming round again and he said no. He said he was sorry, but when he was over there, he was in the house alone doing some work and he felt some blowing on his neck, like someone was standing behind him, doing it. He freaked out and refused to come back.
After having things like.. missing keys, dog snarling at what seemed like nothing, etc, she decided to get a medium or something round.
The medium said that there were two spirits in the house - a good one and a bad one.
The good one was all over the house. However, the bad one... was in my room... well, my old room. And was very evil.
I did some pretty crap things back then, and my health was always awful.

I'm finally starting to get interested in accepting that maybe somehow it got to me.

People before have admitted that when they've walked in to that house, straight away they've noticed something there, and not something they're comfortable with.

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple-Stars
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:15 pm

OHOH! I forgot one.

There was also LOADS of crows, maybe about 30 or 40? That all gathered round our back door, opposide the football club.

They all sat staring at the house, then they started throwing themselves at it. They were breaking their beaks, wings, everything. And the noise was dreadful.

We closed the door and windows and hid in the house, I think we called a comany to come and help us.

But it was the weirdest behaviour I've ever seen.

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:49 pm

when a medium visited ur old house did they do a house clearance, as they can be removed if they make ppl feel uncomfortable, we av a medium who can do house clearances. interestin story.mx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters
Purple-Stars
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:13 pm

I'm not sure... I don't think so.

I've only just heard about it from my stepdad.

Thought of maybe looking in to going round there ourselves.

I'd really lke to know more about it before we got rid of them, though.

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey we would do an investigation there if the people living there are up for that? We would bring our medium Christine and 2-3 other sensitives the more people there the more energy to clear. It might just help you understand for your own piece of mind why this happened as am sure Christine will get them talking. We might even hear them ourselves on the voice recorder you never know. Have a chat with your step dad and see if he could arrange this. I only live 5mins round the corner so am really interested to check out this house. We can help if you allow us. We work on a very professional basis and we are free of charge. Everything and anything we find will be kept confidential providing the owners state for that. If we should find anything no persons or the identity of the house would be revealed and will be classed as private investigation. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple-Stars
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Sounds good to me!

I've let him know.

he still attends a writers group in Johnstone on Thursday nights so he's going to it tomorrow, where the new owner also attends.
So he'll ask her then.

Think the whole family is interested now. Lol.

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Great stuff well you can keep in contact here or call us you can find our number on the front page on the flier. But we are usually on here every day anyway. Well hopefully we have this opportunity to investigate such a haunted house and when the time is right we will clear it but if you only want investigation then come back for a clearance we can do that.

Look forward to hearing back regarding this but in the mean time keep popping in for a chat and get to know us all and enjoy the site.

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple-Stars
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:24 am

Had a reply from our friend Caro

"and somebody a glasgow uni is interesred as well!!

But I have got fond of agnes and I know her well. She is active while the house
is being worked on, she's delighted the beech hedge was reinstated on monday..
it looks a bit bald now but she's OK with it.
So it was my plan to wait until it is done and see if she rests a little more
easy and then ask her what she wants to do.
andy says she should not be here, she should have moved on... but i think, and
really believe that she loves this house. it's her house and i am allowed to
live in it... as long as i behave myself... and i dont want to upset her by
forcing it.... do you see what i mean... but the answer to your basic question
is yes, but not yet. i'm waiting until her majesty 'the agnes' is ready.
i've done a wee bit of research into poltergeist activity and they get active
with refurb of property and emotional distruption of the residents, so once
that's over i think the pictuire will be clearer for her
you can bing bong this to the ghost hunters if you want, and see if they agree
that this is a sensible approach!!

caro"

What do you think?

PS, she's named the ghost 'Agnes'... incase you're wondering! =P

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phoenix1978
Forum Member

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:32 am

I was going to suggest the Town Hall down here Zara since the photos I first put up on this site seemed to get Amanda and others interested. But I don't know how that would work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple-Stars
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:47 am

Is there something in the Port Glasgow town hall?

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:28 pm

hey purple star who is this person that wrote the above? Is this the house your talking about or is this someone ?
Back to top Go down
Purple-Stars
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:27 am

Oh, sorry.

That's an email from the current owner of the house.

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Oh OK thanks purple-stars

OK it really does not matter what you do to the house its the other spirit that is the problem not the Female spirit. Technically they are suppose to move on when someone dies they are suppose to go be with their loved ones. A Lot of people would say that they need to go in to the light but am not big on that going in to the light but its the only way i can make you understand. It doesn't take for you to do stuff to the house to make them quiet or active they will always be active and not only will they be active they can make your energy so low which can lead to all sorts of illnesses. However the bad one does have to go not only will the bad be causing problems in the house the bad one can hurt and cause upset to the female spirit who has been called Agnes. We could do an investigation but no clearance will be done until the time is right providing that's what is wanted. We will hopefully capture them on CCTV footage video recording pictures and hear their voices. So let them talk and have their night to communicate because you never know you might get the answers you want. If your having problems already with workmen entering the house then your problem is always going to be there and you will not get anything fixed i believe the problem lies with the bad one not AGNES. I drove past the house the other day. My feelings wasn't nice i looked up the stairs at the window, i cant explain that feeling but all i know is this would be a fantastic opportunity for the team to investigate for our knowledge to experience such an active and haunted house. You would learn with the team and understand a bit more. There would be no harm in doing the investigation if you wish for us to do this we would promise you no clearance will be made until you say so. If you would like to do this then we will arrange a date or if you wish you could show us around the house and just have a chat with anything and make your decision then, we are not far just 5mins around the corner.

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelle_09

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Was just looking over some other parts of the site.

I have a haunted Location

Anyone know of the Burgh Bar on Glasgow road in Paisley??

I had a mate who used to work in there way back 2003-2005 time and i used to go and see him from time to time to have a drink or to meet him from his shift.

He came to me from about the third week into his new job there and underneath the bar theres a white corridor where he would sit and have his lunch each day. He always told me of footsteps and cold breezes and that it freaked him out greatly.

Time went on and i was working this night. the next day I got a phonecall from him. He had told me i missed the action that happened when doin a closing shift on the pub night before. I listened to what he was going to tell me. If any of you have been in there you know of the heavy lights that hang from the ceiling and that they are Solid Brass. Well anyways, the ceiling chandelier swung and the lights blew and went crazy. there was only him and i think two others on to close the pub down. I then heard a few weeks later a paranormal team were to go in and do a lock in and communicate with the spirits there. I seen a brief story in the Express about this happening but never did have the time to go along.

Another time was around July 2004 and Fraser, and out mate John were going on a lads weeks holiday to Greece as i recall. So John and me had met up earlier and went to the Burgh Bar to wait until Fraser finished which was around 1am. after 1am we were all sat in a lock in with 3 other members of staff. Fraser was down below in the cellars empting kegs of beer or whatever he was to do to clean up and stuff.

All was finished and we all sat down to a few drinks. John who was oblivious to the noises I was hearing amounst everyone else didn't admit he could hear them but we all could and this was the first i had witnessed any activity. All this time they had called the Ghost Mr &Mrs Burgh. Being slightly drunk and curious I decided i had the balls to go down and investigate. Shaking in my shoes I took John down with me and shouted "Mrs Burgh....where are you" i went all the way down where John was just standing in the stairway. I made a few jokes not believing anything would happen. ohhh god was i wrong! Next thing i knew a beer keg started banging louder and louder and started to topple over....I was right outta there. Drank up and got a taxi right home. never have really been back since.

Has anyone checked this pub out?

xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:45 pm

Has that pub not shut down? Or is that scotia bar???? Yeh ive heard of both. thats good you got a responce instead of running away you should have asked for more questions. You asked her were she was she banged to tell you that she was there and you go and run lol.

Zara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelle_09

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 pm

It was the first time I had ever witnessed something like that so thats how i kind of ran outta there hehe.

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phoenix1978
Forum Member

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Theres a lot of old buildings now that have been made into pubs and they all have their histories and their regulars (corporeal and non-corporeal lol! )

My pal worked in a pub down here and him and his manager were shutting down and they seen a bar stool being dragged from one side of the pub to the bar and when it stopped moving it creaked like someone sat on it,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:25 pm

oh nice thats one very good evidence for someone to see that. Not had that yet would be really good nto see it happening ONE NIGHT ONE NIGHT. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kp2373

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:38 am

I've heard that the Ring O' Bells in Main Road Elderslie is supposed to be quite active. Maybe it could be worthy of an investigation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:19 am

yeh ive heard about it myself the only problem is we tend to stay away from pubs those days for the reason the staff tend to let customers stay behind for a lock up and have had a drink and they make an awful racket so we cant get doing EVPs because of them
Back to top Go down
kp2373

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:19 pm

One place I'd definately recommend is the Renfrew Victory Baths. The 'dunny' underneath the pool is very interesting. Another place is the Mile End Mill in Seedhill Road. I studied acting on the 4th floor of the building for 2 years and there is activity. The nightwatchman once told me that he gets freaked out with the lift going up and down by itself and I and a friend had experiences in the ladies toilets, which all the girls avoided at all costs if we had a show on in the evening!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:32 pm

i worked there for a short while and yeh i have tried to get it before but no luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??   

Back to top Go down

Any suggestions on places to do an investigation??
Page 1 of 1