WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What is a Sensitive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Forum Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: What is a Sensitive   Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:58 pm

As i am the sensitive in the team, i have been given the job of writing this section about sensitives, which is not as easy as it looks Smile Smile

I will write a small part about the abilities that most senstives have and then i will let you know a bit about myself

~ Sensitives come with various levels and types of extra-sensory perceptions which include abilities to gather knowledge and information through methods not yet fully understood or recognized by science which include:

* clairsentience - feeling
* clairalience - smelling
* clairaudience - hearing
* claircognizance - knowing
* clairgustance - tasting
* clairvoyance - seeing

~ Some sensitives may possess just one of these abilities, while others may have three or even all abilities.

~ I have been sensitive to spirits for a long time - since about the age of 5 when i have been able to sense spirits, then came the day when i could see and hear them, that was scary, but it grew on me. I have a couple of abilities, which include clairaudience, clairvoyant and i am also an empath (which means i am very sensitive to the spirits emotions and feelings) this is a very strange feeling indeed, as i could walk into someones house and meet a spirit in the hallway and starting laughing or crying and people really do lookat me as though i am strange. I dont like the big words such as clairvoyant, i just like to think i can see, hear and speak to them, Very Happy, sometimes i can go to a building and see them trying to communicate and i cant make out what they are saying.

I also use 2 spirit guides, a male and a female one, i tend to have the female around me more, i call them forward if i need assistance or help during an investigation, they really do help.

I would love to develop my gift further, some people ask me why and i say that my gift is special and it was very strange at first but i have got used to it and i would be devasted to lose it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters

What is a Sensitive
Page 1 of 1