WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
gettysburg ghost faces EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
gettysburg ghost faces EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
gettysburg ghost faces EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
gettysburg ghost faces EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
gettysburg ghost faces EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
gettysburg ghost faces EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
gettysburg ghost faces EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
gettysburg ghost faces EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
gettysburg ghost faces EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

gettysburg ghost faces

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elained

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-03

gettysburg ghost faces Empty
PostSubject: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:03 pm

gettysburg ghost faces Ghost11

Is this the other face that you guys see?
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:56 pm

There is another on the right from the tree its very dark!

I am fnding this weird but i got a jack very strong spirit i also got a john too jack is at the right he has a beard i think! I dunno what to make of this am i right Amanda????

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Forum Member
Amanda

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:26 pm

yes you are right zara, i get the name jack from that spirit on the right and i also get the name john, but as zara has said jack is a very strong spirit. john is there, but just not as strong. I also get a female who was killed during this battle, i will keep the name to myself, to give Zara a chance of gettig it, it is confusing me as i am getting two names but they are linked to the same person, i will tell you the name once zara has another look xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:45 pm

OK i think i could be wrong but i got the Letters W and R for the female! I am not getting much more at this moment will try again!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:49 pm

what about wendy rose or summit like that??????? Just guessing lol! seen zara put down letters w and r .mx
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:46 pm

[img]gettysburg ghost faces Ghost_10[/img]

Ok ive highlighted more in red on the right is jack highlighted in red!!! Am sencing the female around the middle ive highlighted her in red also!!! but not only do i think it might be the female it looks as if there is a male beside her! I am still getting the letters W & R!!!
I am still trying just now i will keep trying!!

Zara x

Last edited by Admin Zara on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:01 pm

ok the more am looking i can see there is alot of spirits there! Weird weird!!!!!

I keep losing my concentration! I cant seem to get it, its confusing me, but what i will say is that i thought of the name wendy thats why magz put down what about wendy rose she got wendy from me!!!!! But i also got Racheal but i think i am just randomly picking up Racheal but i defo felt strong towards the name wendy!!!! weird weird weird!

Wendy Racheal makes no sence to me at all what sort of name would that be!!!! I still feel strong that the letters is definetly W & R !!!!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:07 pm

who is the man on the top right with the beard?

Am I the only one who is drawn to that face?
Back to top Go down
elained

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 3:42 am

Wow Guys!!! You are good.. I couldnt see the other 2 faces but I do now... Maybe Wendy was one of the nurses or civilians that were kiiled in the battle. The building in the picture was used as a hosptial during the Civil War.. I will research and see how many females lost their lives and maybe find some names.....
Back to top Go down
elained

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:06 am

Here is what I found out.....

Mary Virginia Wade, a 20-year-old resident of Gettysburg, was the only civilian killed during the fighting. She was hit by a bullet as she was standing in the kitchen of her sister's home.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Forum Member
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:22 am

Ok zara, i will put you out of your misery, lol, i am getting the names, Wendy, Rachel. Rose and the one that was confusing me was i had the name Mary Virginia Wade but also the name Jennie(Ginnie) attached to it, that was what was makeing me confused , as i couldnt work out where the two names were coming from, im getting she was around 20 years and she was baking when she was killed as you say elaine by a single gunshot wound. There are a lot more soldiers in the picture, attaching the word Union to them though, i dont know if this helps you any.

As for the man with the beard Phoenix, both Zara and myself have been drawn to this face and we have both picked up on the name Jack for this man, the thing that gets me also is he has some link to Mary Virginia Wade. I will keep looking and see what else i get from, the picture and the ones with the orange orbs, which gives me some weird feelings, ill have another look for you

Amanda xx
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 3:04 pm

wow.

I'm not kidding here but when I looked at the face I thought to myself "thats John or Jack". Can't explain it, was just a strong feeling.

Its a very interesting picture, theres so much going on in it!

Tommy x
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Forum Member
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:03 pm

Hi Tommy

Well we have been drawn to this photo quite a bit, there is most definetly a lot of stuff going on, a lot more than most people looking at this pic would notice, there is also a John in the picture, but he isnt that strong, so thats why he isnt picked up on strongly, so both the names you have are in this picture, there isnt anything wrong with any feelings, take for instance the pictures you showed us Tommy and you never said anything about where this place was and i was able to tell you where it was, lol. When i receive verification like this, its good, as most people dont believe anything till you actually get it xxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:18 pm

thats so weird you say that regarding the woman was a baker cause i was getting the feeling she worked along the line of food and thought maybe cook! But still close! I feel that i highlighted this woman called Mary virgina wade! But am still wondering who is beside her!!!!! Because i sence Wendy around there too!!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
elained

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:34 pm

I will be visiting Gettysburg again tomorrow. We have a day tour of the actual Battlefield and then a night tour of a place called Seminary Ridge where all the wounded and dead soldiers were taken to either be treated or to be boxed for burial. We are also going to the Cemetary where they are buried. I cannot wait to see what I can capture. This war was the turning point to create our union of the United States of America and I admire each and every soldier that fought for my country to be united. These men are the backbone of my Country. I feel honored to be in the presence of their spirits and I hope that they will make themselves known to me once again tomorrow. Hope to have some great photos for you guys to see!
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:22 am

hey cant wait to see what pics u get nxt, were waitin 4 amanda to confirm what weve said as were just developin an ability n not got alot of confidence in ourselves, amanda is realy gd tho, so if we got it right she will know, thanx for all ur pics.mx
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:21 pm

[img]gettysburg ghost faces Jennie10[/img]

Here is Mary Virgina Wade! Known as Ginnie!
EARY LIFE
Ginnie was born in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Her name is commonly misspelled "Jenny" or "Jennie" Wade due to a typo in the newspaper.[citation needed] She worked as a seamstress with her mother in their house on Breckenridge Street while her father was in a mental asylum. She was engaged to a Jack Skelly who had been wounded two weeks earlier in the Battle of Winchester and died from his injuries on July 12, 1863, unaware of Ginnie's death!
DEATH
Ginnie and her mother had traveled to her sister Georgia McClellan's house on 528 Baltimore Street on July 1, 1863, during the first day's fighting to assist her and her newborn child. More than 150 bullets hit her sister's home before, around 8:30 a.m. on July 3, a Minié ball, traveling through the door, hit her in the back while she was kneading bread for Union soldiers. She groaned and was killed instantly. While it is uncertain which side fired the fatal shot, many authors have attributed it to an unknown Confederate soldier.

Shortly afterward, her mother discovered the body and told the rest of the family. Ginnie was temporarily buried in the basement, and then in the family garden. Her mother baked 15 loaves of bread on July 4 with the dough Ginnie kneaded.

MONUMENT
Ginnie Wade was reburied for the third and last time in Evergreen Cemetery in November 1865, near her fiancé, Jack Skelly. A monument was erected in 1900 with an American Flag flying there around the clock. (The only other woman who shares this distinction is Betsy Ross at the Betsy Ross House in Philadelphia.)

The Ginnie Wade monument is one of the more popular attractions at the Evergreen Cemetery

I found this online!!!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gettysburg ghost faces   gettysburg ghost faces Empty

Back to top Go down

gettysburg ghost faces
Page 1 of 1