WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elained

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:41 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:43 pm

[img][/img]

Here is the picture you put on Elaine as you will see that i have highlighted in red! There is a face near the window, well there is a few near the window but i dont think its easy to see! you will see what looks like a female behind the bushes! Can you see that??? I might be wrong it could be the shape of the tree/bush in the background but what is getting to me is that its really close to be that far back there! Because am sencing a female right there!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:52 pm

i feel male and female here!!! I got letter W for male am getting William but again am not fully sure on it am still learning here lol!!! There is more in that picture but am not getting anything else other than those 2 spirits at the moment! ive been getting letter J for female but am getting mixed letters and names so am stuck on that one not strong on the female just now!!!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:59 pm

hey i might be wrong but soon as i looked at that pic the name helen or helana came to mind, but im not 100% sure im new to this aswell, so need amanda to confirm that, im probs wrong.

magz xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:14 pm

I think i have to say here, because of the fact that over 50.000 people have been killed in this battle, we are getting alot of names, and myself and magz are just getting alot of random names coming at us just now! we cant really pin point who is who! But names are come in to mind here! Am getting loads and loads!! We are only really just starting to develop our abilities in very small doses here!!! This is a hard one for us to do, because there is so many spirits here! Amanda is alot stronger than us and she can point out who is who alot better than us!

Here are some names ive been getting not just coming from one picture in particalar am getting those from all the pictures of the gettyburg battle!!!!!

Tod
William
James
John
Jack
Wendy
Racheal
Jessica/Jessie
Jane

zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:20 pm

[img][/img]

soon as i looked at this pic i got the name julian in my head, i could be wrong, this is wierd for me to be gettin names jump out at me from a picture, i hope im right with the names i got, check it out for me amanda. mx
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Forum Member

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 am

First and foremost, i wanna say that Magz and Zara are doing really well as progressing with their ability, the names they are coming with are truly great, gives my little head a rest, Magz you are getting the name Julian popping into your head, yes that is right, when names pop in their, they come for a reason, Zara, that list of names you wrote, spot on, apart from the name Tod, which i am finding very confusing, i will explain a little later, if you can find why. In the pic where you sensed the male and female, of course their are loads of spirits in each and everyone of these pictures and the two main spirits that come through to me strongly are Jane and William, I am sensing as Jane is standing behind the bush and William is in the building, peeking out the window. Also as Magz says Helen, she is not as strong as the other two.

YOu two are doing a great job in developing your ability and when its my time to retire (which of course isnot anytime soon) lol! lol! you two can take the reins lol.

xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:10 pm

It must be a second name (TOD) am not sure yet will have a look abit more!

Funny you say that Amanda that the female you are getting is Jane i had her in mind but i was getting Jessica/Jessie aswel so thats why i never put in her name because i was still unsure! I did feel William there at the window!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Again got the names Mark and a Samual! got those names from the pic that Magz got Julian from!

Is TOD some sort of cavalry name!!!! T.O.D short for the name of the cavalry like when an army will have a division!
Am probs wrong but it popped in to my head or i might have just randomly came up with that!
I feel that i jsut randomly came up with that cause am trying to make sence of why i got Tod

Its spelt Todd its someones name Second or Middle!!!!!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:41 am

hey amanda thanx for the confirmation about the names i got, im well chuffed wiv myself, hope it gets stronger tho, i wanna be more accurate, n know myself im right bout names wivout avin to ask all the time 'did i get it right' how do u know when ur right, i suppose its all about believing in urself and ur ability, thanx again chick.mx
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:48 am

hey me again, u know the pic i senced julian, well i had another look at it n another name popped into my head, i feel its a second name, the name i got is copeland, dunno if that means anythin or if its connected to julian or not, i feel this person probs was referred to by their second name maybe like lieutenant copeland or summit like that, anyway im off to bed now so u can msg me bk on ere n let me know n il check it when i get home fae work.mx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured   

Back to top Go down

Gettysburg Trip 10-24-08 More Pictures We Captured
Page 1 of 1