WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

my experiances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catweasel

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: my experiances   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 am

when i was 15 we were decanted due to building renovations, one night after watching a movie i jumped up 1st as last 1 up had to put off the lights..it was always a silly game that played out nightly for us...this night as i laughed at beating the rest i was just 1 step into the hall when i heard a womans voice calling my name, the sound didnt cum from any particular direction more of all around me it was fairly loud and crystal clear...i jumped out my skin,cold sweat and neck hair standing stiff...my mum who was only a few feet from me said it was the wind that she never heard anything..but years later i brought it up and she confessed to hearing it also, said she denied it cause she didnt want me to be scared in this house...AS..unknown to me at the time..she had been awakened 1 night with a bump to her bed, she said she saw a soldier dressed in grey,looking like 1 of the nepolian time soldiers walk across the room and through the wall, as if he wasnt even aware of her presence..

also in this same house(we were there for a year)...2wks after ma gran passed away, i was alone reading a book in the living room during the afternoon when all of a sudden i smelt this strong flowery smell,( the perverbial vilots ) mixed with a sickly smell,floated rite by me,im positive it was my gran..if u could see a smell ud have seen it go by..

well hope this is interesting reading for u lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phoenix1978
Forum Member

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:54 am

The thing you said about smelling flowers, that happens to my mum occasionally when shes on her own in the house, she says its here uncle. Whenever I feel something strange around me or have seen something I get a very strong smell of lavender, wonder if flowery smells are associated with spirits?

I had an experience last nite in this house which was weird. I was walking downstairs from my room to go to the kitchen and there was a person sitting on te last two steps with his head in hands like he was deep in thought. I stopped halfway down and stared and he faded away. Got to the bottom of the stairs and my parents were sittin in the living room watchin the telly and it was only us 3 in the house. It was dark in the hallway but not totally dark.

I was in the kitchen and I could feel someone watching me. Then I went upstairs, sat at the pc and i got goosbumps and felt he was standing behind me just watchin me. So I popped my camera on and took a picture over my shoulder and captured an orb!

I'm not to sure about it though, I post it up here later in the week....but the picture makes me look bald which worries me more lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 pm

hey nice story felt like i was readin a book u wrote it so nicely, yeah they can make us smell things, if it was a smell that we would recognise and associate with them then thats what they will use. my aunt who passed last yr always told me when she went to visit her mum n dads grave she felt her parents followed her home as when she was home she could smell her mums perfume n her dads pipe, n her mum had a habbit of moving her orniments when she was alive, n sometimes she would find her orniments had bn moved, so her mum obviously wanted her to know she was there by doin that, i think its nice when they give u a sign like that, that they are there, and they like to be acknowleged as well, i find it comforting that they visit. its nice.

magz xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:58 pm

Interesting things here! Thanks for sharing! ANYMORE EXPERIENCE???? HEHEHE we like a good true story!

Well here is one! When i was only 2-3 yrs old me and my mum moved in to a flat in foxbar! My mum got really weird dreams living there and was always woken as if someone was battering the front door but there was no-one there! There was a time the kitchen clock made its way in to the hall way and has happened a few times! It was impossible for it to have falling off and roll all the way across the kitchen and in to the hall as the clock was on the far away wall and could only make its way to the hall if someone carried it or threw it out! There was also a time my mum was having a party and she let a male friend sleep in my room whilst i stayed at my grans! Anyway he fled the house in fear and never would return there again! Its a mystery to this very day as to why he ran out screaming all he said was am not going back to your flat again! OH WELL wimp lol!!! It has been believed that something has happened in that flat years before but we will never know!!! I have another interesting story but am telling you i will be like writing a book lol there is alot to explain!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catweasel

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:16 am

thx all, i wish i had loads of experiances to share with u all, but i dont except for this 1 which got put down to childish imagination....my cousin and i aged roughly 10 and 11 were visiting my gran 1 winter, she stayed in craigston place at the old folks cottages behind north rd...anyway the route we took to get to my house in the castle was the same route i took almost everyday. shortcut down behind the bird in hand pub on the beith rd.
it might have been about 7-8 at night,it had been snowing heavily for days so a good few inches of snow was on the ground. the snow had been off for hours as my cousin and i climbed up the large slope at the back of the bird in hand, when suddenly my cousin clasped my arm saying that there was a man at the top, im positive that a man was standing leaning against the pub wall, wot im not so sure of is if he had a head . as it was dark the man being a sillohette it could have been a trick of the ligh..who knows ?
so obviously we ran back the way we had come and took the long route home.......the most strange thing is when we past the pub about 10mins later we plucked up the courage to have a peek round the back (thinking it might have been a drunk)..there were absolutely no footprints to be seen anywhere(mind the snow had been off for ages)..but we did see a man standing there 100%.......make ur own mind up on this.

p.s. my aunt from howood rd has had loads of experiances and shes not even really into the paranormal, i shall tell them 1 night i can be bothered lol thx guys tc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Cheers Colin! Ive heard about the Bird in hand, heard about it being haunted with an old lady! You probs did see something that night i woulnt be supprised!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Forum Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:39 pm

phoenix1978 wrote:
The thing you said about smelling flowers, that happens to my mum occasionally when shes on her own in the house, she says its here uncle. Whenever I feel something strange around me or have seen something I get a very strong smell of lavender, wonder if flowery smells are associated with spirits?

I had an experience last nite in this house which was weird. I was walking downstairs from my room to go to the kitchen and there was a person sitting on te last two steps with his head in hands like he was deep in thought. I stopped halfway down and stared and he faded away. Got to the bottom of the stairs and my parents were sittin in the living room watchin the telly and it was only us 3 in the house. It was dark in the hallway but not totally dark.

I was in the kitchen and I could feel someone watching me. Then I went upstairs, sat at the pc and i got goosbumps and felt he was standing behind me just watchin me. So I popped my camera on and took a picture over my shoulder and captured an orb!

I'm not to sure about it though, I post it up here later in the week....but the picture makes me look bald which worries me more lol!

Hello tommy have you not had the chance to get that picture on here yet we are looking forward to having a look and so what if your looking bald lol

Alan
Back to top Go down
Alan
Forum Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:53 pm

here is an experience i have had!

Not long ago, about 2 months, I was in the bedroom on the laptop and my mum was in the kitchen. All of a sudden there was a loud clatter of glass smashing and there is me think my mum dropped a glass, so i shouted through to my mum asking her if everything was ok and if she dropped a glass, she came through to me and said she never dropped anything and i asked her if she heard what i heard she said yes she had heard it! So where did it come from??? Now the flat above us is empty as the previous tenants had moved out so it wasn't from above and am on the ground floor! There is no other flats above the empty flat! So question is where did it come from??? We looked everywhere and could not find anything that had smashed and the sound was right in my house! About 2 days later about 11pm i was in my bed and again there was the sound of a glass smashing. We are puzzled and cant seem to pin point where it came from!

Alan
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Totally forgot about that photo...thanks for remindin me Alan lol! Here it is...please ignore my massive head lol!

Zoomed in a bit and a wee bit brighter....I think I can see a face in it

To continue the story however, I was in the house on my own the other day and again I started hearing noises on the stairs so i went a wee wander round the house with my camera and got a lot of orb photos, I'll try getting some of them on to see what others think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:51 am

Yeh i can see a face in there its not the best tho but you can just about see it! Magz said she can see a face above the orb!!! I can see what she pointed out to me but still i see a face in orb!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phoenix1978
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:16 am

brightened it again and played witht he shadows/highlights...does make it clearer and I can see the face that Magz can see, but I think it might be the wallpaper.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:17 am

Yeh thats what i sorta thought aswel, i thought it would be a cast off, of something thats made the shape! But i do see a face in the orb more of eyes i think i can see its not the best we have seen i think you would agree on that! I can actually see the face better when its the small darker picture of your original picture without the enhancements and enlargements!

ZARA X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my experiances   

Back to top Go down

my experiances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WSPR  :: Paranormal Section :: Tell us your paranormal experiences here-
Jump to: