WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS   PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:52 pm

OK CLICK POST REPLY OR NEW POST. YOU WILL COME TO AN AREA WHERE YOU WOULD TYPE OR HOST YOUR PICTURES.

ABOVE YOU WILL SEE BOXES WITH BOLD, UNDERLINE & ETC.

OK CLICK ON THE ONE YOU SEE A PICTURE WITH A FLOPPY DISC THEN BROWSE FOR THE PICTURE YOU WANT THEN CLICK IT. THEN YOU NEED TO CLICK HOST. WHEN THATS DONE YOU WILL SEE 3-4 OPTIONS CLICK ON THE 2ND AT SIDE IT WILL SAY COPY.

NEXT CLICK ON THE PICTURE BESIDE THE FLOPPY DISC THE ONE WITHOUT THE FLOPPY DISC A BOX WILL OPEN UP PASTE THE LINK IN THERE AND CLICK OK

YOUR PICTURE WILL NOW BE DISPLAYED.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS   PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:58 am

IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS DO IT THIS WAY

CLICK ON LINK BELOW, PUT IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD TO ACCESS. THEN CLICK UPLOAD THEN BROWSE THEN PICK YOUR PICTURE ONCE UPLOADED THEN CLICK ON THE 2ND COPY FROM THE BBCODE WHICH IS THE 3RD ONE FROM THE TOP. CLICK ON COPY THEN ALLOW ACCESS THEN COME ON HERE, CLICK ON THE PICTURE AT TOP WITHOUT FLOPPY DISC THEN IN OK RIGHT CLICK THEN PASTE THE CLICK OK THEN YOU NOW HAVE YOUR PICTURE READY TO VEIW WHEN FINISHED AT THE END CLICK SEND.

imghttps://servimg.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
hunco007

hunco007

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: hello here are my pictures give your thoughts   PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:26 am

this a small group of pictures I taken over a period of three months at same cementary different days . Not affected by any weather conditions I dont go out in rain to shoot photos. [img]PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS 000_0716[/img] [img]PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS 000_0717[/img] [img]PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS 000_0718[/img] [img]PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS 000_0814[/img] [img]PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS 000_0815[/img] [img]PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS 000_0816[/img] so here they finally got through I kept these out of 75 pictures taken they are my favs. give me your
Back to top Go down
hunco007

hunco007

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: hey zara give me your thoughts and others too of course welcome   PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:30 am

so, when I am online you guys are sleeping different time zones so, it's lonely no one to chat with . well good night new friends hunco007
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS   PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:17 am

Im afraid i see nothing on the 3rd picture but the rest is good especially getting those orbs in day light, as for the angel like one there is something there but if your refering to what looks like wings is in fact the head stones at each side making it look like angel wings, But there is a lady there! NOT BAD AT ALL thanks for showing us them have you anymore? Please post all pictures in the category section post your pictures there thanks.

Regards Zara x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS   PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:24 am

I'm not sure but I think I've seen this photos somewhere before. OR I seen photos that are very very similar.

The first and second pictures are pretty good, although everything appears to be out of focus apart from the orb. The third photo...could you explain to us what we are supposed to be looking for? As for the rest, what time of year were they taken? Also if its at night there could be insects flying about and they could reflect the flash. Try uploading the photos from before the time you started to edit them...might give us a better view of the graveyard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS   PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURE HOSTING INSTRUCTIONS
Page 1 of 1