WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!

Go down 
+5
Amanda
mads
Alan
Admin Magz
Admin Zara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghostlover

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:00 am

its not just mine, its a fact ask anyone in the paranormal field. im not going to go and ask someone that makes a tv show if graveyards are haunted.

they would say that its tv do you believe everything on tv
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:06 am

Oh no Christine is a friend of us not getting it from tv and beside we have had our experience so am happy with it am not saying we got it all the time it was very rarely though but we got stuff there! It just depends really as to be honest fact or no fact every street coner and every house has spirits so its just a matter of them interacting with you and thats my oppinion!! Like i said that was when we started out and that was when we took advice on place to start getting evps and our first evp was in a Graveyard!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:09 am

lol!

Oh ps i hardly watch tv and no i dont believe on everything said on tv as i also think most haunted is fake but ive seen some ok stuuf that looked genuine!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:12 am

is it not derek acorahs ghost towns, and he is really fake
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:13 am

She left them so that will explain why! lol!
To be honest ive never seen Ghost towns i got to know her elsewhere!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:17 am

i never seen her on it
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:13 pm

ghostlover I get the feeling that you are only here to wind people up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:14 pm

Yeh i think so too, we feel that you have an answer for everything but we are not going to try and convince you anymore as your intitiled to your own thoughts so we are not going to challenge that!

Magz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:01 pm

They have an answer for everything but does not seem willing to explain their stance.

I beleive 100% in the paranormal, but at the same time I balance this with my own scepticism as you cannot beleive in something blindly. If you want to sound off about why you think things are not real or that this orb can be explained etc. then do so!
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:24 pm

I believe everyone really cant explain the paranormal aswel as we would like to but we can only try as its like you learn new things everyday we will explain anything in the best way we can and will show you examples of what we are trying to point out and at the end of the day it is up to the person to decided what they think and if they believe and agree with it then thats great but if they dont then thats fine too we respect that. I could see it for myself that the orb compared to the street lights was so different as i put on a example of a street light would show up like! But thats up to anyone out there to believe it or not as thats just our sciencific explaination to what we think as everyone see and think in there own way!
Smile Cool

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:31 pm

phoenix1978 wrote:
They have an answer for everything but does not seem willing to explain their stance.

I beleive 100% in the paranormal, but at the same time I balance this with my own scepticism as you cannot beleive in something blindly. If you want to sound off about why you think things are not real or that this orb can be explained etc. then do so!

Yeh if you believe in it you also have to be sceptical about it too as it can be number of reasons for something thats happening. Like all of a sudding your hear a noise and think oh you hear that there is a ghost walking down here but what about that the fact that it could possible be the creeking noices from the pipes or the wind hitting the building we have to weigh it out and if its heard on the voice recorder then you should start to wonder what if its possible, or you get a cold draft and jump oh ghostie touching me but it probs the wind coming under the door!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
suexxxxx

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:36 am

Hi everyone,had a great night on Friday,sorry had to leave early.I was the one who had the mikes thrown out room.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:52 pm

suexxxxx wrote:
Hi everyone,had a great night on Friday,sorry had to leave early.I was the one who had the mikes thrown out room.

Welcome sue yeh it was a great night! Here is that picture caught an orb just straight after that happenend!

[img]Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 Pub_in10[/img]

Look in the door you will see the orb at the left!

[img]Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 Pub_in11[/img]

Here is that mic that got thrown out of that room as you can see there is an orb in the top picture will it suggesses that the spirit could have been the one who trown the mics out!
Back to top Go down
suexxxxx

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:53 pm

Brilliant pics,I see the orb she must have been waiting to see the reactions.I have a dvd of the pub made 13 years ago if you want a copy might be something on it,but it is of a karaoke competition and it has my sister who passed away also singing in it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Sue that would be great if you dont mind

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Forum Member
Amanda

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:53 pm

hey everyone, just want to let you all know that my friend Karen (Kaz) has joined, i didnt even realise it was her until we were talking about the orbs and stuff and she said yeah i saw that, then it clicked who kaz was, karen is one of my weekend drinking buddies, so lets all give her a great bit Team Renfrewshire hello.

Speak to you all soon

Amanda xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:58 am

Hello to Karen AKA Kaz welcome to the forum come on and introduce yourself here and i hope you will enjoy the forum!

Zara x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!   Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Team Renfrewshire Ghost Hunters home page!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2