WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
Someone with me all the time EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
Someone with me all the time EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
Someone with me all the time EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
Someone with me all the time EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
Someone with me all the time EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
Someone with me all the time EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
Someone with me all the time EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
Someone with me all the time EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
Someone with me all the time EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Someone with me all the time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelle_09

Shelle_09

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Someone with me all the time Empty
PostSubject: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Hi there. I have had senses of people around me since the death of my mother when I was 11 (july 1996). Few months after she died I was taken in by my older sister in her flat at Millarston high flats. I was always told because we were high up (13th floor) to always close my room door. one night Fiona and euan were going out. on the way to close the front door after them i realised i had closed my room door and when i turned back to go back into the livingroom my room door was open fully and a woman standing in black. i knew it was someone and i bolted down the hall and jammed the livingdoor shut and hugged our pet cat at the time. Euan came bk home from dropping fiona off and i explained to him. Euan being so not interested in ghosts laughed at me. He told Fiona when she came home and they both just shrugged it off.

I been living on my own since the age of 17. my partner andrew being with me now for almost 4 years and our daughter Katie last week was in the room and was talking to my brother Michael (he died from drug over dose in 1999) and she just said "hiya uncle michael, how are you?......bye uncle michael, see you soon" this made sense because other stuff was happening in the house bout the week before. I am being told that it may be michael because he always craved my attention when younger. he is harmless i believe. When andy and I go to bed at night theres movement in the kitchen as if hes bumping into stuff and trying not too and then walking into the hall. I can't make sense of it but i always just want to know if he's ok. I have numerous of experiences that would well creep u out but too many to mention on here. Thanks for reading this x
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi there read your story i lived in west court for 2 years and my aunt lived in millerston court for 10 years. It wouldnt surprise me with the activity you get up there considering that fact millerston court is so close to the cremetorium. Take some pictures around the house and see what you get.

ZARA
Back to top Go down
Shelle_09

Shelle_09

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:59 pm

God you lived in West Court, so did we. but i was only there from august 96 til april 97. we stayed on the 13th Floor.

yeah thats right i think i remember few times folk just jumping out there windows and stuff....that place always freaked me out

my god you have just reminded me what I forgot today.....to pick up batteries for the camera....tut tut its this baby brain my head just goes to mush. the joys of expecting again lol xx
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:24 am

i was on the 6th floor from 2000 till 2002. Congrats hope you have a healthy pregnancy.
Zara
Back to top Go down
phoenix1978
Forum Member
phoenix1978

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 am

Loved your wee story Shelle and welcome to the site!

I often feel people who have passed near me at times. For instance, a few weeks ago at my nephews christening I was up at the font, proud God Father (grinning like a cheshire cat I might add) and I saw my wee granda at the back of the chapel standing there in his wee bunnet watching us and smiling. He was there to share the event lol!

Even at the party afterwards my aunt who passed away last year was there introducing herself to the wee man. Never seen her but could feel her. Even our old dog walks about in our house at night.

I think that the people we loved in life just don't go when their body dies. They stay about to see if we are OK and visit us when we really need them. Kids in particular can pick up on because they are more open to the world and everything in it, and its people like us who are open minded (and possibly a wee bit sensitive) who experience it. Don't be scared of it, try and communicate a bit so that they know that you know they are there.
Back to top Go down
Shelle_09

Shelle_09

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi there. yeah i am enjoying the site very much. I was at my cousins wedding on the 19th there and i got a pic of my cousin and his wife and when they were cutting the cake there was an orb in front of his face he looked as if he was distracted by something. i looked at it with andy the next day and he was amazed how clear it was. i will try and post the pic on here once i have sussed out how to post pics on here.

Andy found a wee cross that belonged to him and he stuck it on the kitchen door frame and since that last time we had activity we haven't heard much comotion. Andy then stepped out the kitchen and said into the kitchen....whoever you are we respect you wont harm us so go in peace and since we only have had wee bumps and stuff thru the night. I was in the bathroom the other night brushing my teeth before my bed and andy was in the livingroom and at the left of my ear someone whistled in my ear. i thought andy had sneeked into the bathroom to suprise me but wasnt there. I was pretty freaked out and ran into the livingroom telling andy and he laughed and said the ghost probably playin.

I really do want to try and get contact with either my brother to find out if it is him in our home and to see if my mum is with me too. xxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:03 pm

How would you feel about having us to your home and do LIVE EVPS you never know you might get your brother! I have just done a home and the owner had a friend with her to her amazment we got her still born child with the evp """ITS ME.. YOUR BABY""""

I WILL GET THAT EVP ON SOON!

Zara

PS ITS FREE we wont charge to do an investigation.
Back to top Go down
Shelle_09

Shelle_09

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:08 pm

wow how cool that would be as iv never experienced anything like that. I really would love that Zara. It would really put my mind to ease to know who is here with us.

How much notice do I have to give because I could tell andy about your offer when he gets home as he would be interested too.

xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Ok am doing an Investigation on Sat so not free that day. Am doing an Investigation on the 24th October so not free then either. I can do Friday 23rd October if you want?

Zara
Back to top Go down
Shelle_09

Shelle_09

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Yeah 23rd October is fine with us.

sorry its taken me late to reply. not keeping too well just now and had to go to my bed for a while.

Thanks ever so much for this xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone with me all the time   Someone with me all the time Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone with me all the time
Page 1 of 1