WSPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSPR

West Scotland Paranormal Research

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Links  Events  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE RETURNED
ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm by Admin Zara

» EGLINTON CASTLE PICS 15/11/08
ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am by missNicci

» Hi I'm new
ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm by missNicci

» PRIVATE LIVES HAVE TAKEN OVER
ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Admin Zara

» HI GUYS IM BACK
ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm by HPS ANDY

» Kings Road, Elderslie
ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am by Admin Zara

» SORRY TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm by Admin Zara

» Presence in the workplace
ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by phoenix1978

» Hello Everyone
ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm by Karian

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-13

ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Empty
PostSubject: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:15 pm

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o10[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/TeamRenGhostHunters
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:16 pm

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:18 pm

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o12[/img]

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o13[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:22 pm

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o14[/img]

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o15[/img]

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o16[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:26 pm

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o17[/img]

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o18[/img]

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o19[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:28 pm

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o20[/img]

[img]ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Orbs_o21[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 pm

There is alot history where we live! We have the castle tower round corner from us and also where we live use to house the miners and family. Our homes are built on top of mines!
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:40 pm

sorry i know ive asked this before but was it raining when you were out taking these pictures
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Nope there was no rain that day at all it was 2.30am and it was freezing lol! so we was just covered up! It was dry all night. We always study them and we know what it looks like when it rains, sometimes taking pictures of rain it doesnt always show! Its ok, ask away its not a problem we are investigators but also sceptical too as we dont jump to the conclusion that everything is paranormal.

Zara Smile
Back to top Go down
ghostlover

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Im sorry if this sounds rude, but i get the impression that you do not try to find the sceptiacl side of. To be honest your pics from montrose look as though it is just rain, i know what rain in pics looks like and it can be mistaken for orbs and alas i think that this is all it is in your pics.
Back to top Go down
Admin Magz
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Magz

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:41 pm

although we do believe in the spirit world we do look at things from a sceptics point of view, we dont put everything down to paranormal, like if we was in an old building n we was hearing creaking noises we would not just asume that it is paranormal we would find a reason for the noises n if we couldnt then we would say it might be paranormal, there could be all sorts of reasons for noises goin on in buildings like the rain hitting the roof or the wind hitting the building!!!!, we also have other equipment to back up our pics as we had emf meter going off when there was no electrical sources on the ground around the plane that could cause the emf meter to be going off, we was with another team as guests it wasnt our investigation, evps were also captured that couldnt be explained as anything other than paranormal, some of the orbs have faces in them, so we strongly believe that rain does not have faces in it. also amanda our sensitive who can hear see n feel spirits confirmed that there is some specks of rain but some are orbs, some of the orbs were different colours n ive never seen orange or purple rain, but ur right there are some rain speckles in the pics n we know that but we can tell difference between the rain n orbs they do look different, we dont think ur being rude just inquizitive and theres nothing wrong with that, we dont mind answerin any questions u might have, and u r entitled to ur own opinion, just like were entitled to ours, we all as a team check the pictures n study them, blow them up and enhance them before we post them on our forum, we dont always agree that things are paranormal, we are a very open minded team, and welcome any sugestions, or thoughts. mx
Back to top Go down
Admin Zara
Admin/Team Investigator
Admin Zara

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:00 pm

ghostlover wrote:
Im sorry if this sounds rude, but i get the impression that you do not try to find the sceptiacl side of. To be honest your pics from montrose look as though it is just rain, i know what rain in pics looks like and it can be mistaken for orbs and alas i think that this is all it is in your pics.

Hey your not being rude at all its ok!

Well put it this way we have took thousand of pictures and we were not satisfied by most of them as we are not getting much in the other pictures! If your getting the impression that we do not try finding the sceptical side of things then every single picture we have took would be on here!!!! But your opinion is yours and yours alone! I always get second opinions to back me up as am not going to post pictures on here just to make a complete mockery out of the team or myself! Amanda who see's hears and feels them double checks them for us as only she can know if it genuine or not where as us we have to completely check them all over and enhance them to see what it could be that is causing them! and its a pain doin that as its so tiring lol!. If your a sceptic then thats ok if your interested on coming out on one then hey why not! You would be helpful to the team if your a full sceptic but gathering from your username you called yourself ghostlover!!! So do you believe???
Was not saying that every single dot in those RAF pictures are paranormal or orbs at all just the huge ones are and Amanda unfortunatly couldnt make it that night still manged to state the names of the spirits and how could she have known is beyond me scratch as only myself magz and the other organisation knew the names as we seen them in the place! and yes there is abit about the history of the RAF hauntings but didnt state all the names! Just on some of the most important ones!

Zara Smile

take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz   ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz Empty

Back to top Go down

ORBS OUTSIDE OUR HOME zara&magz
Page 1 of 1